Many companies benefit from outsourcing services because it allows the company to lower costs, focus on its organizational culture, and increase the speed and quality of services. You have been asked to analyze how the outsourced service interacts with your company’s clients.
Read and select 1 of the following scenarios to complete the assignment:
1. In 2009, the U.S. Stimulus Act changed the way health care providers use electronic health records (EHR). A local clinic was informed that to avoid penalties it would need to adopt a qualified EHR system. The clinic managers discussed two options: 1) adopting an in house EHR system and 2) outsourcing the EHRs. After weighing the pros and cons of each option, the company decided to outsource the EHRs.
2. Recent research shows that many companies are starting to explore the idea of outsourcing for their human resources department. A large pharmaceutical company has begun discussing outsourcing their human resources department.
3. Atwood Laboratories is a small company that completes lab work and bills its patients using two staff members. A larger laboratory in the neighborhood closed its doors recently, which has increased Atwood’s patients and billing. The company is considering outsourcing its patient billing to accommodate the influx of patients.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that includes the following:
· Identify the relationship of the outsourced service and the impact to the organizational structure.
· Describe the benefit and alignment of outsourcing services on organizational culture.
· Describe how a company can align the client experience with the outsourced service along with your organizational culture.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your paper.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more