I’m working on a sociology writing question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
1) Explain what Lareau meant by concerted cultivation versus accomplishment of natural growth in terms of the class differences in the way parents view the task of raising children.
2) Describe how education impacts the status group one would be included in.
3) Discuss social class and parental values as described in your textbook. Was your own experience different or similar?
4) Why are less-educated whites more prone to substance abuse than less-educated African Americans or Hispanics? How does reference group theory help in understanding this difference?
5) In what respects is the husband’s role within the household minimized in a women-centered kinship system?
6) Explain why the racial gap in nonmarital childbearing has been narrowing.
7) Compare and contrast any three U.S. racial-ethnic groups in terms of size (proportionate to the total U.S. population), marriage patterns, fertility patterns, and economic advantages or disadvantages.
8) Why do sociologists separate racial-ethnic groups for the study of family
9) Describe some of the trends in patterns of immigration to the United States among Mexican Americans and Puerto Rican Americans. How might these have affected family life
10) How does intermarriage vary among racial-ethnic groups? Explain the gender differences that exist in intermarriage.
11) Explain the two major factors that Cherlin believes explain the decrease in African American marriages and the increase in children born to unmarried mothers.
12) How important is family and kinship in the lives of racial-ethnic groups? Differentiate between marriage-centered networks and women-centered networks.
13) Explain how the following fact affects family relationships in the United States: For every three black unmarried women in their twenties, there is roughly one unmarried black man with earnings above the poverty line.
14) What is meant by a “mediating structure,” and what does it do for African American families?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more