Task 1 Case Study: OilCO & ExploreCO ( make it 2 page or less)
Refer to Case 4.2, OilCO & ExploreCO, in your textbook Chapter 4, on page 114 – 118 . After you’ve read the case study, answer the following questions:
1. Compare and contrast the implementation of OilCO and ExploreCO. What were the similarities and differences between the two implementations?
2. Why do you think the projects were successful? Was it the articulation of CSFs? Was it their strategy of minimal customization? Or something else? Explain.
3. What can we learn from this case? Also, provide suggestions for improvement.
When answering the case study questions, use terminology from the chapter. Each answer should be grammatically sound, and free of spelling errors.
Task 2 Module Review Questions and Exercise ( two page)
This graded activity has two parts.
Part 1: Answer the module review questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
1. Briefly discuss the key phases of the SDLC methodology.
2. Discuss the alternative approaches of SDLC and the benefits of alternatives.
3. Compare and contrast the three major ERP implementation categories.
4. What is ERP implementation methodology? Give examples.
5. What is the role of change management in the ERP life cycle?
Part 2: Create two charts or diagrams that illustrate the major differences between ERP life cycle and SDLC.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more