Labor Unions and Collective Bargaining
· Explore the role of labor unions.
· Describe the basic union structure and organized labor’s strategies for a stronger movement.
· Discuss laws affecting collective bargaining.
· Summarize the formation of bargaining units and the collective bargaining process.
· Describe the grievance procedure in a union environment.
· Explain union decertification.
Internal Employee Relations.
· Explain the concept of employment at will.
· Describe the concept of discipline and summarize disciplinary action.
· Discuss employment termination of various occupational groups.
· Explain the use of ombudspersons and alternative dispute resolution.
· Describe transfers, promotions, resignations, and retirements as factors involved in internal employee relations.
1. Define employment at will. Are there legal exceptions to the employment-at-will doctrine? How can employers protect themselves from wrongful discharge lawsuits? Discuss
2. What is collective bargaining? What is involved in the collective bargaining process?
– essay form (narrative form) no Bullet points should not to be used
– at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing
– 2 outside scholarly or professional source related to human resource management.
– APA formatting and citation should be used.
– Textbook : Title: Human Resource Management , ISBN: 9780134739724 Authors: Martocchio Publisher: Pearson Edition: 15TH 19
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more