Now that you have built your CI team, how will you motivate your team to remain engaged in the process for improving the quality and safe delivery of healthcare services provided at the hospital organization your past hospital merged with. According to the textbook, “changes have the potential to add considerable stress to the work environment and to the lives of employees in healthcare settings.” (pg. 75).
1. Compare and contrast different needs-based approaches for motivating employees. Which one do you feel will provide greater value in your healthcare organization? Why?
2. Which types of rewards, intrinsic or extrinsic, are more important in healthcare organizations. Why?
3. In your opinion, does the importance of intrinsic or extrinsic rewards very over time as employees progress through their career upward or even laterally? Why? How will you address this in your healthcare organization?
4. Which motivational strategy is more appropriate for energizing, directing, and sustaining the behaviors of cross-functional team members? Why?
5. What strategy do you feel would be appropriate to motivate a middle manager (you) in your healthcare organization? Why?
Write the question then the answer. Answers should be substantial and address all parts of the question. References should be used to support your answers and should be cited in correct APA format. Information may come from the textbook, articles, ppt presentations, or videos required in Module Three. You may also use other sources as needed. **Points will be deducted for errors in grammar and punctuation, poor sentence structure, lack of proofreading and/or editing, and for incorrect APA format.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more