1. (TCOs 1, 8). What does KSAO stand for with respect to training? Give one example for each letter in your explanation for the job of Professor of Human Resource Management.
2. (TCOs 2, 8). Explain the steps of SWOT analysis and its connection to needs assessment. Do a very basic SWOT on Starbucks or Disney (two items per letter) based on common information you have about either company.
3. (TCOs 3, 8). First, provide the meaning of the acronym SMART with respect to training goals. Then, consider these four training objectives. Rewrite them as two SMART training goals.
a) Audit any of the elements inside the organization, looking for compliance to the element that is being audited, and demonstrate how to dig for issues.
b) Through role playing, demonstrate how to conduct a surveillance audit, organize your team of auditors, and review the element of the standard with your team that will be used prior to the audit.
c) Through role playing, demonstrate how to write a concluding report after the audit is finished with input from your team.
d) Realize what the importance of your certificate as an auditor means to the organization and its value to the long-term strategic goals of this organization.
4. (TCOs 4, 5, 6) Explain, using cost, ROI, and strategic principles, why event-style training is falling more out of favor and why electronic-based, or e-training, is becoming more customary. Why do you think that younger generations favor e-training over event-style training?
5. (TCO 7) Explain how the use of training can go hand in hand with performance improvement plans, and give an example. What kind of performance improvement would NOT appropriately go hand in hand with training (provide an example)?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more