DIRECTIONS: Open the attachment – print it for use. Read all the scenarios. Pick the two “best.” Argue for them using FACTS.
Here is the question you must riddle: WHAT are the best reasons why not to nuke Sparky?
ANSWER THE QUESTION USING THIS USUAL FORMAT:
1) MLA heading-style and documentation with annotations and work cited
2) Size-12 Times New Roman Font
3) Two sources –
A) The textbook, Taking Sides: Moral Issues// S. Satris, ed., MacGraw-Hill, 9th Ed., 2003 // ISBN 0072845112 with at least two quotes to back your ideas up ( you may use so other source – online or text – if you find it more suitable), and
B) one source of your choice on emotion or logic – two quotes
4) Begin with abstract: In a text box after heading before the text, list your main theme, then the two main supports for your thematic pondering. After this, flesh the essay out in a typical essay form
5) 500 -1000 words
You should not put Sparky in the microwave because . . .
1. It is unethical to torture a defenseless puppy for personal amusement.
2. Torturing animals will disgust your lover or spouse, and that lover or spouse will probably have nothing to do with you afterwards.
3. Microwaves radically elevate the temperature of biological liquids, including the fluids of the cardiovascular system and the inner-ear canal.
4. Cruelty to animals is a felony in Tennessee, and it could result in a five-to-ten-year prison sentence.
5. You might damage your expensive microwave.
6. You might damage my expensive microwave.
7. Sparky belongs to me.
8. You put the last one in the microwave, and it’s my turn now.
9. Huitzilopochtli, the Aztec god of war, forbids us to kill one of his holy avatars.
10. You will have to clean the microwave afterward.
11. Sparky is–gosh darn it–too cute for that!
12. Your suggestion that it will dry his coat and get rid of the “wet dog” smell is erroneous.
13. The strong always have an obligation to defend lesser creatures that are weak and helpless.
14. Burritos taste better than puppies when they are reheated.
15. All the food you cook in the microwave will taste like puppy hair afterwards.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more