Directions: Memoirs – For the first essay, the theme which you will be exploring will be different types of memoirs and how do we understand the role of different methods by which people express their life histories. A comparison of Malala and Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi is a great example. Both of these books deal with the plight of schoolgirls living under a fundamentalist regime. While Malala tells her story in a traditional narrative form whereas Satrapi uses a graphic novel to channel her coming-of-age during the Iranian revolution?
• Define memoir in your own words as part of your introduction
• What do you consider the main strengths of using images to tell this story? What are the main limitations of doing so?
• What are the main strengths of a traditional memoir? What are the limitations?
• What traditional novels that you’ve read do you think might be better in this graphic format? Why?
• You should talk about how the two forms compare. You should talk about at least three themes as you discuss the form. For example, you can talk about identity crisis, masculinity, or living in a war zone as part of your argument. How do the two texts express these themes? Which one is more effective in being able to express trauma properly?
• If you go beyond the word limit but have consulted your idea for your paper with me, it should be okay.
• If you would like to discuss your paper’s idea with me, please email me your thesis argument and outline to get my feedback. Please do not send me rough drafts as I won’t have the time to go through all the essays before marking them.
• You can refer to the documentaries/films/short clips we used to class to make your arguments.
Length: 1000-1200 words
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more