IndividualManagerial Communication Interview Paper
Select a manager within an organization to interview. (This could be a former or current boss, a manager you know or a family member or neighbor.) When interviewing the individual, obtain information regarding specific communication breakdowns the person has experienced when communication has gone awry in the following areas:
· Communication breakdowns in internal politics
· Communication breakdowns in decision making
· Communication breakdowns in leadership
1) Specifically, ask how these breakdowns influenced the manager’sability to function effectivelyin the job.
2) List the steps the interviewee took to solve the problems and the tools the interviewee used.
3) Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you summarize the interview and discuss the specific communication breakdowns and the actions the interviewee took.
4) Find a peer-reviewed article that contains practical information that could be used to improve/prevent at least one of the communication breakdowns.
5) Identify two communication strategies, based on your findings from the article, your reading and your experience, that can be used to eliminate each communication breakdown. Discuss these strategies in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Be sure to include an introduction and a conclusion. Submit on the Assignment tab.
Submit the Certificate of Originality with this paper.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more