One of the intended outcomes of the Millennium Development Goals was to “eradicate extreme poverty and hunger” in the world. However, like many international organizations and internationally-led goal, it often creates more of the problem it is supposedly trying to solve. A former US member of Congress once criticized foreign aid assistance by saying that “foreign aid is the taking of money from poor people in a rich country and giving it to rich people in a poor country.
• Consider the performance of international aid organizations, the problems that are faced, and the context of the above quote together with the following:
• What could international organizations do to actually solve some world problems like ending hunger or poverty?
• What positive outcomes could international aid cause? What unintended negative outcomes can be caused by international aid? Consider what giving something for “free” can cause…
• What improvements could be made to actually make things work?
• What are some of the problems that international aid organizations face that can or do prevent them from accomplishing their goals? These could be problem with the organizations themselves or the countries they are they are trying to help.
• What did that former member of the US Congress mean by that quote about international aid?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more