• This paper will be 3-4 pages (700-1000 words, double-spaced, standard margins)
• Due on Monday June 1st – hard copy as well as electronic copy placed in the journal on Blackboard.
• Outside sources must be cited (citation method is your choice- MLA, APA. etc)
• Have Fun – this is meant to be an opportunity for you to pick something we’ve covered in class and study it more closely. Your topic does not have to correspond to the section we’re covering – if there is something later in the text that you want to learn more about, you are welcome to study it now and turn it ASAP.
1. Statement of Topic of study or Problem
2. Why is this area of study important?
3. What additional resources did you use to study the topic or problem more thoroughly?
4. What were the findings? What findings/data did you discover and find interesting?
5. What do you think – were your opinions/hypotheses supported by what you uncovered?
6. Conclusions and any opportunities for additional research
Sex Education is a very controversial topic in many school systems. Do an analysis of the curriculum of a variety of school districts. What are the differences? Why do you think certain districts are more liberal or conservative in the presentation of sex education? How does this compare with your sex education? What is your opinion?
Sexual Research has a long history of being a very controversial area of scientific study. What are some of the problems sex researchers have encountered – funding, ethics, truthful participants? How are current researchers combating these issues? What areas do you think need additional research? Why?
From popular magazines, do an analysis of sex being used to promote certain products or services. Is it obvious sexual suggestion is being used to sell it? What are the techniques advertisers use to suggest sex even if the product has nothing to do with sexuality? What do the ads have in common? What do they say about women and men? Clip at least 10 ads to support your analysis.
Internet Pornography has become a part of our society whether we like it or not. Do you think it should be censored or regulated? What are the dangers you think it holds for both society and individuals who indulge? What does current research say about its effects on our sexuality and our culture? What do you think?
Gender Roles and socialization to sexuality is a huge area of interest to both sociologists and psychologists. How might the two disciplines differ in their approach and focus? Which do you think has a stronger position – what theories and research support your position? What are your opinions?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more