Provide an evaluation of the following in a paper:
1 What are the advantages of and disadvantages of changing the company organization from a sole proprietorship to LLC?
2 What are the advantages and disadvantages of changing the company organization from a sole proprietorship to a corporation?
3 Provide, recommendation when a company should move away from a sole proprietorship to another from of business (Please do not use the first person in your recommendation and provide sources)
Support your paper with minimum of five (5) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included. Length: 2-3 pages not including title and reference pages. Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to University’s Academic Integrity Policy. Upload your assignment using the Upload Assignment button below.
Grading guideline –
• Introduction is attention getting with sufficient background information to establish the topic and a clear thesis statement.
• The three main points are each supported by at least 3 solid proofs (quote, statistic, example). The topic is clearly tied to Business Finance. At least one cause is presented followed by clear details for each of the main points. At least one effect is explained based off the main points. The progression is clear and makes sense throughout the paper. The paper is at least 2 – 3 pages long. Paper is written in third person, past tense throughout without any contractions used.
• The conclusion summarizes the main points, and leaves the reader with a strong comprehension of the paper’s significance and the author’s understanding.
• All research is correctly credited with at least 5 sources: one book, one periodical, and one primary source. Using correct APA format.
• Grammatically correct – No spelling, grammar, or mechanics errors.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more