PUT THE SPEECH IN WRITING AND I WILL DO THE VIDEO. The nature of the demonstration speech is to show the audience how to do something. You’ll want to be more creative for this presentation, as visual aids will add tremendous value to your delivery. Perhaps you can have someone record your activity, and then you place your narration overtop of the video. Perhaps it’s something that you can show us with pictures or screen shots while you describe what we’re seeing. Nonetheless, there are quite a few ways to get it done!
One of the best Demonstration Speeches I’ve seen was from a student who demonstrated in 7 minutes how to secure your wireless server. This may seem like familiar territory to all of us, but there’s an enormous population in this country who have NO idea how to do this. The idea is not to do something trivial and simple, but rather to do something interesting and useful! Other ideas include how to cook something (spaghetti is one of my favorites!) or even how to change the oil in your vehicle. What can you teach others to do?
Remember to have good camera positioning while demonstrating. It’s important that I can see you demonstrating (that means I need to see from your waist up). You may also incorporate other visual aids such as photos, screen shots, models, etc.
A few parameters:
1. Your speech much be between 5-10 minutes in length.
2. Please use at least 3 visuals.
3. Be sure to have an introduction. Tell us who you are, what you’re planning to demonstrate and why you feel qualified to teach all of us to do this “thing.” It is critical that you establish credibility – “Hi, I am Fred Flintstone.. I completed my MBA online and have been teaching virtual classes for three years. Today I’d like to share some best practices about online learning with you.” You can get the feel just from the first couple sentences that I’ve introduce myself, my qualifications, and my topic. This helps establish credibility with your audience, removing any doubt as to your expertise.
4. Organize the body of the speech, and stick to your outline. Stay focused and remember – too much detail can sound like rambling!
5. Conclude by showing us the completed product and encouraging the audience to give it a try. Remind us of the process briefly and avoid leaving us hanging. “Thank you for watching” serves a great purpose in Demonstration Speeches.
Good luck with this one! I am eager to see what creativity lies within all of you.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more