Integration Paper Instructions
Description: This paper is the capstone project of the course, and it will describe your approach to the relationship between psychology and Christianity. You will classify your approach and note the strengths and limitations of your view as well as reflect on different factors that led to your position.
Purpose: This course has presented several models of the relationship between Christian faith and the discipline of psychology. Your view of the relationship between psychology and Christian faith will guide your practice of psychology, both professionally and personally. This paper provides an explicit avenue for you to articulate a coherent view of the relationship between psychology and Christianity.
1. Papers will be graded on the quality of thinking, defense, organization, clarity, and grammar…not on whether you agree with the instructor’s position.
2. Begin with an introductory paragraph that describes the importance of examining the relationship between psychology and Christianity. The last sentence of the introduction must be your thesis statement that guides the rest of your paper.
• Example: Upon consideration of the evidence from various disciplines of study, it seems like the allies model best captures the relationship between psychological science and Christian faith.
3. In writing about your position (you will need to classify your approach), be sure to touch on the following (and remember to cite Entwistle and Johnson when you use their ideas):
• What methods of knowing are appropriate for Christians and why (this will actually help you classify your approach);
• A thorough description of the model and how it views the relationship between psychology and Christianity;
• How your model views the two books concept;
• Strengths of the model;
• Limitations of the model (be sure to include critiques offered by those who hold other positions); and
• Remember to use transition statements as you move from one main idea to the next.
4. End with a conclusion.
5. Avoid using 1st person.
• Instead of saying “I think Christians should embrace psychology,” say “Christians should embrace psychology.”
• Instead of saying “My view corresponds with the Colonialist position,” say “The Colonialist position seems strongest.”
6. The instructor will not proofread papers, but it is acceptable for a friend to proofread for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Paper text must be 5 pages, excluding references, title page, and abstract.
• Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1” margins.
o Title page
o Abstract on separate page, mentioning thesis and summary of the paper. To get the maximum points, be sure to clearly mention the thesis and provide a summary of the main ideas and conclusions. Tip: It is often easier to write your abstract at the end of your paper.
o Body (5 pages): See above
▪ Make sure to use current APA format.
▪ Be sure to cite Entwistle, Johnson, and the Bible (but remember that the Bible does not appear in the References section).
• Check the current APA style manual for details.
• You must use Microsoft Word.
• Submit your paper to SafeAssign in Blackboard.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more