1. Read a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article based on , THE TOPIC IS WHAT FACTORS LEAD TO HOMELESSNESS?
2. Create an introductory paragraph that lays out the organization of the paper and informs the reader of your research question. You can use first person in this intro paragraph.
3. Summarize the article (3rd person)
a. What is the author’s research question, thesis statement, or main point?
1. what is the population of interest in this article?
b. What previous research does the author(s) discuss?
c. What does the research find?
1. how did they find this (what methodology was used?)?
2. Does the author(s) list any research limitations?
4. How can this article help you with your final research paper You can use first person with this
5. Write the paper in APA format. You need a cover page, 2-3 pages of text, and a reference page.
a. Use proper in-text citation
b. You must create an outline for this paper. Your paper must follow the outline. It will be
attached to your paper at the end, after the references and is not included in your page count
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more