I’m working on a sociology project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
MIDTERM RESEARCH REPORTS
This assignment is to be done either alone or with a partner.
Conduct Internet research, and prepare and present a multimedia PowerPoint presentation, including any availableshort,non-promotional video clip—on one of the following schools or educational movements. DUE WEEK 9. 25 points.
1. THE PESTALOZZI METHOD (“ANSCHAUUNG”)
2. FRIEDRICH FROEBEL KINDERGARTEN (THE “GIFTS”)
3. MONTESSORI SCHOOLS (THE “MONTESSORI MATERIALS”)
4. LEO TOLSTOY: YASNAYA POLONYA SCHOOL
5. FRANCESCO FERRER: THE “MODERN SCHOOL” MOVEMENT
6. THE STELTON SCHOOL (PISCATAWAY NJ)
7. THE BEEHIVE SCHOOL (SEBASTIEN FAURE)
8. REGGIO EMILIA (NB: the Italian school only)
9. WALDORF SCHOOLS
10. CAROLINE PRATT: CITY AND COUNTRY SCHOOL
11. MARGARET NAUMBERG: WALDEN SCHOOL
12. W.H. KILPATRICK: THE PROJECT METHOD
13. MARIETTA JOHNSON, THE ORGANIC SCHOOL
14. THE DALTON PLAN (“HOUSE, ASSIGNMENT, LABORATORY”)
15. THE RANDOLPH SCHOOL (WAPPINGERS FALLS, NY)
16. SUMMERHILL SCHOOL
17. CELESTIN FREINET: THE MODERN SCHOOL MOVEMENT
18. SUDBURY VALLEY SCHOOL
19. FAIRHAVEN SCHOOL (Maryland)
20. THE CIRCLE SCHOOL (INTEGRAL EDUCATION)
21. PUTNEY SCHOOL
22. DANISH FOLK SCHOOLS
23. SANDS SCHOOL
24. WINDSOR HOUSE SCHOOL
25. HIGHLANDER FOLK SCHOOL
26. SCHOOL OF LOST BORDERS
27. INTERNATIONAL DEMOCRATIC EDUCATION NETWORK (PICK A SCHOOL): http://www.idenetwork.org/democratic-schools.htm
Your report should cover the following eight aspects of the school or system that you are investigating. How are these eight “organs” of schooling organ–ized? From a systems perspective, are they OPEN or CLOSED(see chart below) or somewhere in between?
4. CURRICULUM & MATERIALS
8. PARENTS & COMMUNITY
Finally, provide us with a detailed “day in the life” of one student in the school.
TWO FORMS OF ORDER AS APPLIED TO:
CURRICULUM & MATERIALS
PARENTS & COMMUNITY
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more