Review the Sources of Contemporary Law in Chapter 1.
The five primary sources of contemporary law are (1) constitutional; (2) statutory; (3) common law; (4) court orders; and (5) administrative law.
Review the section on the powers granted to the three branches of the U.S. federal government in Chapter 4..
(1) Identify each branch of the federal government. Match each of the following roles with the correct branch – (a) passing laws; (b) executing laws; (c) adjudicating and enforcing laws.
(2) Which specific articles in the U.S. Constitution gives each branch its powers? Pair each branch with its authorizing article.
(3) Identify and explain two specific powers for each branch. Be specific and do not repeat the primary roles discussed in (1). For the branch in 1(a), what kind of laws can they pass? For the branch in 1(b), what are two responsibilities that it has that the other two branches do not? For the branch in 1(c), what are two ways it adjudicates and enforces laws?
Review the section on GATT and the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Chapter 3.
The WTO is the major treaty impacting international trade. Almost all nations belong to it.
(1) Identify and explain the three principles that WTO was founded on. Why do these principles help trade relations between nations?
(2) Identify and explain the three techniques (discussed in the text) that nations use to protect their domestic industries?
(3) Identify and explain the powers of the WTO in settling trade disputes.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more