Write an essay of approximately 3 pages (750 words) in which you will compare and contrast TWO novels from the following:
“Ragged Dick” “A Little Princess” “The Prince & The Pauper”
Your main job is to show important similarities and/or differences between the two stories. You may focus on one or more of the different literary and style elements we have discussed.
Your essay must have:
1. An introduction that clearly refers to both texts. Include the title, author and illustrator (if applicable) of each novel. Your introduction should not be a summary of the story or stories. Rather, you must look for unifying ideas or connections that you can make in order to hold your introduction together – so that it doesn’t read like two separate introductions.
2. A complex thesis, which mentions the points of comparison. This will provide a road map that you can follow for the rest of your paper.
3. Three specific points of comparison between the texts. Each main point will be developed in a separate body paragraph.
4. You may focus on similarities, differences, or both. DO NOT try to cover all the literary elements. Pick no more than three points of comparison.
5. Be sure to make clear references to the text being analyzed. You may quote, paraphrase, or simply refer to specific events in your story.
6. Be sure to proofread carefully for grammar and language since these are an important part of your grade.
Note: This assignment does not require research. It is based on your personal analysis. Please DO NOT use outside sources.
Compare and contrast the characters of the prince and the pauper. What does each boy learn about the other’s life? What can this book teach children? (100-150 words)
Works of historical fiction are always historically accurate.
Select one:True or False
Sir Walter Scott was one of the most popular historical fiction writers of his time.
Historical fiction has its roots in Romanticism.
Children’s historical fiction often includes time travel in order to help children make the transition between the contemporary world and the past.
Historical fiction employs believable settings and characters.
Historical fiction writing involves very little research.
World building is not necessary in historical fiction writing because all facts are accessible through research.
Good historical fiction writing must immerse the reader in a different time and place.
Lucian of Samosa only wrote one work of science fiction.
All characters in historical fiction novels are based on real people who lived during the time.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more