I’m working on a sociology writing question and need support to help me study.
Answer three questions. You should have a total of 3 responses (15 points each for a total of 45 points!!).
Length should be up to one and one-half typed pages (double-spaced) per question. Feel free to use more space if you are not a concise writer.
1) Discuss substance abuse treatment among youths. What proportion of youths are in need, and what proportion access available services? Why is there such a small proportion in need youths that access services? What progress has been made in recent years? Discuss how family-based therapies are showing promise in treating youths with substance abuse issues.
2) What are the risk factors that correlate with youthful suicidal behaviors? What are suicide behaviors? Provide some examples of suicide behaviors. How do such risk factors relate to suicidal behaviors?
3) Discuss home visiting programs. What are they? Who delivers the home visiting program? What forms do they take? Provide examples of the models. Why are they important to discussions of evidence-based interventions of at-risk youth?
4) Discuss the issue of truancy and chronic school absenteeism. What is truancy? What is chronic absenteeism? To which other problem behaviors/conditions are the two related? What are some of the recommendations that have been offered to those who are working to reduce truancy and chronic absenteeism? Why is it difficult to develop effective truancy programs?
5) Discuss the concept of reintegration in regard to students who have been excluded from school. What role does alternative education play in the reintegration of excluded students? Provide some examples of the services and resources that might be offered to reintegrating students that may help with successful reintegration? Who is most likely to be placed in an alternative educational placement? How many states allow for alternative education placements?
6) Discuss the use of assessments in identifying delinquency risks and difficulties. Why are assessments important? What is the difference between screenings, assessments, and risk assessments?
7) Discuss the use of diversion with youthful offenders. What is the primary focus of diversion programs? Who is an appropriate candidate for diversion efforts? What are the various forms of diversion. Be sure to include examples of the various forms of diversion.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more