I’m working on a sociology writing question and need support to help me study.
Answer three questions. You should have a total of 3 responses (15 points each for a total of 45 points!!).
Length should be up to one and one-half typed pages (double-spaced) per question. Feel free to use more space if you are not a concise writer.
1) Discuss substance abuse treatment among youths. What proportion of youths are in need, and what proportion access available services? Why is there such a small proportion in need youths that access services? What progress has been made in recent years? Discuss how family-based therapies are showing promise in treating youths with substance abuse issues.
2) What are the risk factors that correlate with youthful suicidal behaviors? What are suicide behaviors? Provide some examples of suicide behaviors. How do such risk factors relate to suicidal behaviors?
3) Discuss home visiting programs. What are they? Who delivers the home visiting program? What forms do they take? Provide examples of the models. Why are they important to discussions of evidence-based interventions of at-risk youth?
4) Discuss the issue of truancy and chronic school absenteeism. What is truancy? What is chronic absenteeism? To which other problem behaviors/conditions are the two related? What are some of the recommendations that have been offered to those who are working to reduce truancy and chronic absenteeism? Why is it difficult to develop effective truancy programs?
5) Discuss the concept of reintegration in regard to students who have been excluded from school. What role does alternative education play in the reintegration of excluded students? Provide some examples of the services and resources that might be offered to reintegrating students that may help with successful reintegration? Who is most likely to be placed in an alternative educational placement? How many states allow for alternative education placements?
6) Discuss the use of assessments in identifying delinquency risks and difficulties. Why are assessments important? What is the difference between screenings, assessments, and risk assessments?
7) Discuss the use of diversion with youthful offenders. What is the primary focus of diversion programs? Who is an appropriate candidate for diversion efforts? What are the various forms of diversion. Be sure to include examples of the various forms of diversion.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more