LP2.1: Planning. Use the business subject guide for your research on this assignment.
1. You are teaching a management class at a local community college. Anne is a sophomore who is also a successful business owner. She enrolled in your class to improve her management skills. She sends you an email asking about planning. Specifically, she asks about the role of planning in managing an organization. Include in your response to her:
· A discussion on strategic, operational, and business unit plans and how they relate to planning for an organization.
· At least one example of a generic change model (this will be taken form scholarly journal articles) with an example or scenario to show how it works.
· A discussion on organizational change and the role that planning plays in the process of change.
· At least three strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
2. Jane, a middle manager in another department of your firm, is having trouble getting her staff to use adopt a new vacation request policy. She graduated from a top notch business school and isn’t used to not getting her way. You can tell she is swallowing her pride by coming to you. Send her an email which includes:
Use at least three scholarly or professional sources in the scenario you select. Do not use the textbook as a primary source. Write with your audience in mind and use your critical thinking skills. Your citation must be in APA. Double space your submission. Each scenario should be 500-700 words.
APA style, Double space, 500-700 words. The book is Management 12th edition by Richard L. Daft With One -two references.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more