Major Assignment 1 (MA1) is a major paper. That means it begins with a cover page and ends with a reference list. There is no Abstract. The paper has three distinct sections: problem Statement, Purpose Statement and Research Question (RQ). That means each section will have a distinct heading.
Your paper must be organized as follows using the headings that are in red:
1. The Purpose Statement must come from what the researcher (Gyanchandani, 2017) in the qualitative study you included in the Problem Statement stated needs further study. It is not your opinion of what to study. It comes directly from the qual study in your Problem Statement. We are building on prior research on your topic of interest. If you used more than one qual study then you must select the “gap” that most closely aligns with what you want to study. If a researcher identified several areas that need further study, select one of them.
2. The Purpose Statement is one of the gaps (explicitly stated need for further study) identified in the qualitative study in the Problem Statement.
3. State this as your first sentence: The purpose of this study is to … (citation). You repeat what the researcher said needs further study as the purpose of your study.
4. The Purpose Statement needs to include the in-text citation where the gap was identified. You do not include what the other researchers stated needs further study. This is only from the qual study you reviewed and what the researcher said needs further study.
5. Use what the grading rubric also states is needed in this section. This is important.
1. The RQ has to be written as a qual question. It does not begin with a verb and it does not end in a period. It is an actual question.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more