RESIT COURSEWORK 1 OF 1
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Critically analyse and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to determine an organisation’s competitive advantage and competitive marketing position.
2. Explore the opportunities and constraints (internal and external) within which an organisation has to develop marketing strategy.
3. Critically appraise an appropriate strategic market planning approach which effectively demonstrates an evaluation of markets, products and customers.
4. Develop a strategic marketing plan which is appropriately structured, justified and can be realistically implemented.
5. Analyse the challenges associated with marketing planning and the implications of such plans in relation to wider social and environmental issues.
You are required to write a report on the following:
With reference to the case study that you researched in Semester 1 (The Coach and Horses)
2,700 words. (not including references)
Please note that this assignment is an individual piece of work and should represent your own individual effort. College policy in case of plagiarism will apply.
In preparation for your final submission Turnitin facilitates the submission of draft work which you can self-check using the originality function. This matching software is useful to use to ensure that you have appropriately acknowledged/ referenced the sources used.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more