Name of the play: A Christmas Carol, the Musical
1. Write one or two paragraphs that summarize the plot of the play.
2. When was the play written? If dates aren’t given in the playbill, make an educated guess and explain your reasoning.
3. For what kind of space and audience was this piece originally intended? What leads you to this conclusion?
4. Consider the set. Is it realistic? Surrealistic? Abstract? How does this contribute to (or detract from) the overall impact? Be specific. Why do you think the director chose this type of set?
5. Consider the lighting. How is the lighting used to increase the impact? Are colors used? To what effect?
6. Consider sounds music, singing, sound effects. How is sound used? To what effect?
7. Consider the costumes. Did they suit the time period and location?
8. What character was most developed and how was this accomplished? Did you prefer this character over the others, why or why not?
9. Visually describe the overall style and impact of the production. How does the visual impact reinforce or weaken the theme of the production?
10. Why did you select this type of production and how was it different from other theater productions you have seen in the past.
11. Describe the emotions you felt and the thoughts you experienced during the work or in retrospect.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more