Written Assignment #1
1. Define the following terms: (2 points each)
a) Brand advertising—
b) Deceptive advertising—
d) Comparative advertising
e) Persuasive advertising—
2. Are brand name products always better quality? Why do they cost more than store brands? (4 points)
3. Name three ways that you affect others when you waste natural resources?(6 points)
4. Now read the following scenarios and answer the questions (15 points each):
Sandy has $30 and is shopping at a large mall with friends. Of course, there are numerous options from which to choose and many items she would like to buy. Sandy needs a new backpack to carry books next semester. She has an old pair of jeans and there is a sale on jeans at one of the stores. Using the Rational Buying Decision Making Process from the text, suggest to Sandy what her rational buying decision should be and how to arrive at it.
5. Janice saw an ad on TV advertising perfume. The ad showed a woman walking into a crowded room wearing the perfume being advertised and everyone gathered around the woman. Janice bought the perfume, wore it to a party, and was very disappointed when everyone did not flock to her. Which type of advertising caused Janice to buy the perfume?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more