Topics to choose from:
1. Relationship development
3. Organizational performance
Select an article within one of the three categories above – all of which are covered within this module. Your selected article must be sourced from a news or professional resource (not a personal blog). The following are three sample sources but you are not limited to using only these resources:
1. OD Practitioner
2. Harvard Business Review
3. Journal of Organizational Behavior
Conduct an article analysis, integrating the concepts from the articles, textbook readings, other research, and/or module presentation.
Describe the article and the reason it is pertinent to the course. What are the main points the author(s) make in the article? What are the key inferences and conclusions the author(s) make? What evidence or information is given to support the points, inferences, or arguments? What data, if any, was presented? Is the evidence consistent with the argument? Is the argument convincing? If yes, explain why. If not, explain why not.
* Your assignment should be approximately 500 words in length (typically, two double-spaced pages), not counting cover page, reference list page, appendices, figures, or tables.
* Your assignment should include a title page and a reference list page (if using references), and be completed in Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, with appropriate header, page numbers, one-inch margins, and meet all other requirements of APA Stylebook.
* A minimum of two references must be used. Please format them in the most current APA format.
* An abstract is not required.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more