Deliverable Length: 800-1,000 words
Choose one of the following topics for your oral presentation Key Assignment, which will be due in Week 4. You will follow this topic throughout the session as you research, write, and develop your oral presentation.
Communication problems in your company
How to communicate effectively in cross-cultural communications
Using nonverbal communication effectively
You have been asked by your supervisor to deliver an oral presentation about a business communications topic to a group of business managers who work for both small and large and public and private organizations.
Use the following steps to plan your presentation. These steps are designed to help you analyze the audience, content, and context of your presentation. Draft an outline that includes the following:
1. Organize the presentation:
Ø Include 3-5 Main Points in the body
2. Know the audience: Summarize three characteristics of your audience. Do this by addressing the following:
· Research information about the responsibilities of a business manager
· What is the education requirement for a business manager?
· Why would the business manager care about communications?
Ø Compile any other information to help show the relevance and connection of your topic with the audience.
3. Know the intent of the presentation.
· What is the purpose of the presentation? Summarize the intent of the presentation. Write one sentence that states the purpose of your presentation. An example could be as follows: The intent of this presentation is to help business managers understand how to use communication tools to more effectively communicate with employees.
4. Prepare the introduction: Write the introduction of the presentation to help create the foundation of the rest of the content of the presentation. Develop the introduction and include the following:
Ø Use an opening line that hooks your audience and draws them into the presentation. This can be a startling statistic, an excerpt from a book or song, or any other opening that helps your audience understand the context of your presentation.
· Thesis statement or main idea of your presentation
Ø Write a clear thesis statement. The thesis is the main idea that prepares your audience for the rest of the presentation. All reasons in the body of the presentation support the thesis.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more