Need short answers (total of 3-4 pages)to each question (there are total of 8 Qs) for each covering topic:
Topic: “Religion or Science” Please respond to the following:
1. Consider Tolstoy’s view that believing in God makes our lives richer and happier. Respond to these questions: Is that a good enough reason for believing in God? Is it proof of God’s presence in the world? Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
2. Compare Russell’s view of the meaning of life with Tolstoy’s. With which do you most agree, Russell or Tolstoy? Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
Topic: “The meaning of Life” Please respond to the following:
3. Explain Nagel’s objection to a religious approach to the question of the meaning of life. How might Tolstoy answer Nagel? With which do you most agree? Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
4. Consider Solomon’s philosophical view: “Gratitude … is not only the best answer to the tragedies of life. It is the best approach to life itself.” What does he mean? To whom or what should one have gratitude? Discuss your response to his view. Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
Topic: “The Myth of Sisyphus” Please respond to the following:
5. Explain what Camus means by stating that life is absurd. Explain your agreement or disagreement with his position. Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
6. Explain the sort of world that might satisfy Camus’ conditions for meaning. Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
Topic: “The Book of Job and the Human Search for Meaning” Please respond to the following:
7. Consider the trials and tribulations Job suffered even though he had not sinned and was not being punished. Discuss your agreement or disagreement with Job’s suffering and his response to continued faith in God despite the circumstances. Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
8. Respond to Frankl’s claim that “freedom is but the negative aspect of the whole phenomenon whose positive aspect is responsibility.” Provide reasons and examples to support your view.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more