Oliver Wendell Holmes
Needs to be 1-3 paragraphs for each question
i will provide extra information due Saturday march 7th midnight .
Answer the following questions:
1. Is it justice if a totally innocent person has to pay for the wrongdoings of another person who deliberately has done wrong?
2. Would Holmes agree that the purpose of the law is to produce justice? Support your answer with something specific in the reading. Include the page reference in proper reference format.
3. According to Holmes, does the law of liability ever require a totally innocent person to pay for the wrongdoings of another person who has deliberately done wrong? Support your answer with something specific in the reading. Include the page reference in proper reference format.
4. According to Holmes, what is the purpose of the law? Support your answer with something specific in the reading. Include the page reference in proper reference format.
5. According to Holmes, why did liability law change so that a person could pay compensation instead of an offender being punished?
6. According to Holmes, what is the real reason why maritime law uses the legal fiction that a ship is a person? What makes this legal fiction a useful foundation for modern corporation law?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more