HRMGT 136 – Safety in the Workplace – OSHA Assignment
Using the OSHA website, review the information provided below and respond accordingly to each item. Pay attention to the various directions given for each item. For easier reading, please change the FONT COLOR of your answers. Thanks.
2. Look up the OSHA General Duty Clause. What does it mean for employees and employers?
4. Click on – “Worker Complaints” – Review this section and provide a summary of the information. (Minimum of one full paragraph is expected which also includes appropriate business grammar, spelling, formatting.)
5. Click on – “You Cannot be Punished or Discriminated against for using your OSHA Rights” – Review this section and provide a summary of the information. (Minimum of one full paragraph is expected which also includes appropriate business grammar, spelling, formatting.)
6. 1910.132 – research this standard. What is it and what does it prevent?
7. 1910.178 – research this standard. What is it and what does it prevent.
8. You see the following ANSI standard on a pair of shoes: Z41PT83M1-75C-25. How do you read the code and what does it say?
9. List and explain at least five strategies for establishing an effective electrical safety program.
10.Identify OSHA’s 2015 Top ten most frequently cited violations.
11.Conduct an Establishment Search on the OSHA website … provide the names of the top 5 companies that frequently make OSHA list (and not in a good way).
12.Find out if OSHA has ever conducted a formal or informal inspection at your workplace. If so, what did you find?
13.OSHA recently adjusted the penalties for three types of violations (1) What are the types of Violations; (2) What is the current maximum penalty; and (3) What is the new maximum penalty. Why were these penalties adjusted and when do they take effect?
14.Explain the difference between an OSHA standard and an OSHA regulation.
15.List five employer responsibilities.
16.List five employee responsibilities.
17.Find an article that interests you. Provide a synopsis of the article. What interested you about the article?
18.Provide your reflection of this assignment (minimum of one paragraph required).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more