Mary Smith is the new administrative assistant and does not seem to have the necessary skill sets to accurately and effectively perform her duties. She is the daughter of one of the firm’s founders, and the other employees are irate when they learn that she will be working for them. In the first three (3) weeks of her employment, she has misfiled documents, been late with her initial assignments, and fraternized frequently with specific employees. She has already caused more problems than she has solved in just a few weeks by this behavior.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize the major problems that Mary Smith has caused in her short tenure with the company.
2. From the perspective of her immediate supervisor, prepare a job description that details the necessary tasks that Ms. Smith should perform in her role as administrative assistant.
3. State the steps you would take to resolve this situation if you were her supervisor and how you would or would not include the founder in your communication.
4. Describe the negative and positive effects on a workforce for hiring an unqualified individual who is related to a founder of the company.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more