Hello, Please just look over this right now and let me know how you feel about this before you start.
Choose one disease management program to develop.
Part 1: Project Paper Content
1. Provide a brief background and rationale for the need of the program with supporting literature.
2. Describe the target patient population for the program (e.g. age group(s), socioeconomic status, education level, ethnicity/race).
3. Describe the geographic region (rural or urban) and physical setting of the program (e.g. hospital, outpatient, clinic, community, school).
4. List 2-3 goals for your program and 2-3 objectives for each goal addressing the cognitive, psychomotor, and affective domains using the SMART model.
5. Describe the methods you will use to assess learning needs. What elements will you consider most important in your target population’s when determining their readiness to learn?
6. Explain which learning theories/principles do you believe are most appropriate in developing the learning experiences in your target population. Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
7. Explain which behavior models/theories will present the most influence in your target population. How do health literacy and social determinants of health play a role in health behaviors in your target population? Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
8. What teaching strategies will you incorporate into your program to facilitate patient learning? Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
9. Develop an evaluation plan for your program. Focus on the same goal and objectives you used in the teaching plan.
The body of the paper should be approximately 6-8 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font size, Times New Roman font type (not including cover page, abstract, references, and appendices). You can construct your paper in Google Docs but it must be uploaded in the assignment section as a MS Word document.
1. Cover page – name, project title, course title, date
2. Abstract (100-150 words)
4. References (minimum of 5 references including a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed journal articles)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more