Hello, Please just look over this right now and let me know how you feel about this before you start.
Choose one disease management program to develop.
Part 1: Project Paper Content
1. Provide a brief background and rationale for the need of the program with supporting literature.
2. Describe the target patient population for the program (e.g. age group(s), socioeconomic status, education level, ethnicity/race).
3. Describe the geographic region (rural or urban) and physical setting of the program (e.g. hospital, outpatient, clinic, community, school).
4. List 2-3 goals for your program and 2-3 objectives for each goal addressing the cognitive, psychomotor, and affective domains using the SMART model.
5. Describe the methods you will use to assess learning needs. What elements will you consider most important in your target population’s when determining their readiness to learn?
6. Explain which learning theories/principles do you believe are most appropriate in developing the learning experiences in your target population. Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
7. Explain which behavior models/theories will present the most influence in your target population. How do health literacy and social determinants of health play a role in health behaviors in your target population? Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
8. What teaching strategies will you incorporate into your program to facilitate patient learning? Provide evidence to support your recommendation.
9. Develop an evaluation plan for your program. Focus on the same goal and objectives you used in the teaching plan.
The body of the paper should be approximately 6-8 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font size, Times New Roman font type (not including cover page, abstract, references, and appendices). You can construct your paper in Google Docs but it must be uploaded in the assignment section as a MS Word document.
1. Cover page – name, project title, course title, date
2. Abstract (100-150 words)
4. References (minimum of 5 references including a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed journal articles)
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.