*** original/plagiarism free*** Just under 17 Hours Deadline*** Due by 8PM EST 10/29/17 (For some reason couldn’t add due date and time like before on this site)
Assignment 1: The Financial Planning Process
Due Week 4 and worth 200 points
Jan and Bill Smith need help developing a financial plan, creating a budget, examining their current financial services, and managing their use of credit. They have $5,000 in credit card debt toward which they pay $200 a month, a $400 monthly car payment, and a $1,000 monthly mortgage payment. They have less than $4,000 in savings. Their annual household is $60,000 a year. They are considering buying a second new car since one car is older but paid off. They are also deliberating whether to sell their house and buy another one, but they have not made any decisions yet. They also know they need to reduce their credit card debt, create a plan for saving, and develop an overall financial plan.
Write a five to six 5-6 page paper in which you:
1. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of Jan and Bill’s current financial scenario and describe the fundamental steps in the financial planning process that Jan and Bill could take to improve their overall financial outlook.
2. Create measurable financial goals for Jan and Bill Smith. Explain the key steps involved in implementing the goals you have created.
3. Discuss the decisions that Jan and Bill Smith should make concerning their housing and automobiles. Explain the fundamental reasons why they should or should not purchase a new car or home. Explain two (2) factors they must consider in making the decisions before them.
4. Compare two (2) different methods that Jan and Bill could use in order to buy a new car based on your Internet research.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Examine the financial process, life cycle of financial plans, and the importance of financial planning.
· Analyze the financial services marketplace and making automobile and housing decisions.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in personal financial planning.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more