PHILOSOPHY OF HELPING PAPER (3 pages)
Describe your personal philosophy of helping using your personal and professional life experiences.
Personal experiences: What or whom has been a driving force in formulating your personal helping philosophy? The paper in part should be based on the wants to help children and their families.
Professional experiences: Discuss the impact of any professional experience (employment, volunteer, etc.) that was influential in shaping or creating your philosophy.
What are the primary beliefs, values, and ethics that guide your approach to life and how do they inform
(how are they reflected in) your personal philosophy of helping?
How may your personal value system impact your role as a professional social worker?
Please discuss why you have chosen to become a professional social worker.
Note: This is a self-reflective paper. The paper should demonstrate self-awareness and also integrate some of the material discussed in class. No outside references are required.
Your paper will be assessed on the following areas:
• Did the paper include a reflection on the role of personal experiences in shaping the student’s philosophy?
• Did the paper include a reflection on the role of professional experiences in shaping the student’s philosophy?
• Did the paper clearly define the student’s actual philosophy of what helping is?
• Did the paper clearly define how helping is achieved from the student’s personal perspective?
• Did the student explain his or her personal values/belief system?
• Did the student reflect on how these personal values and beliefs may impact his or her work with clients?
• Did the student discuss how he or she formed the desire to become a social worker?
• Was the paper clearly written and well organized?
• Was the paper grammatically and typographically correct?
• Does the paper follow APA guidelines?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more