1. Use several proofreading techniques described in the videos and proofread your Literature Review.
2. For the initial discussion post, state the specific proofreading techniques you used (from the videos) and describe the mistakes you discovered. Cut and paste examples from your paper to show the class exactly what your mistake was and how you fixed it. Similar to the following example:
EXAMPLE: I used a scanning technique to review all in text citations and noticed one citations was formatted like this (Smith and Jones, 2017), but should have been formatted like this (Smith & Jones, 2017) using the ampersand symbol.
The goal here is to learn how to effectively proofread, AND help others learn how you applied the proofreading techniques.
3. Attach your Literature Review to the initial discussion post.
4. Respond to at least two other students by Friday (midnight) with constructive feedback addressing THREE errors and/or sentences the student could improve. This activity will help you and the others students improve APA formatting and writing style.EXAMPLE: Hello Dan, I reviewed your literature review and found three items that could be improved. First, I noticed you did not provide a title on page 2. According to the template and assignment we did in Week 1, you must have a title on the title page and page two. The second challenge I see is…
5. Students respond with some of the key feedback they received from the Graduate Online Writing Studio after submitting their Week 6 assign
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more