program evaluation form for MSOP
the sample is in the attachment
Name __________________ Program Name _______________________
Please answer EACH question in complete sentences. Your responses should be thorough. You will use this form for every week of this quarter.
1) Please provide a brief overview of the program. (This may be 1-2 sentences.)
2) What, in your opinion, makes this program effective?
3) What, in your opinion, makes this program ineffective?
4) Name one thing you would change about the program as it currently exists.
For the following questions, pretend you are a prison warden. You have the decision to continue to offer the program at hand, or to terminate it. For the first 2 questions, assume the program continues. For the third question, assume the program is terminated. Please answer the last two questions accordingly.
5) Should this program continue, how many offenders would you attempt to target (i.e. how many offenders would ideally participate) each year?
6) Should this program continue, what hiring requirements would you implement? In other words, how will you choose staff to run the program?
7) Should you terminate the program, how else would you use the funds initially allocated for this program?
8) How would you ensure your program was working efficiently and effectively?
9) Finally, would you keep this program, or terminate it?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more