This week, you will evaluate the impact of the new CEO on the organization, including cultural issues, leadership issues, and performance models
· Begin by analyzing the processes (e.g., executive coaching, storyboarding, work agreements, project management) you will use with the CEO to ensure that your succession plan will work and that the new CEO has the best chance to succeed
· Continue your paper by assessing the impact the new CEO will have on the organization, its employees, and its culture. Be sure to consider the leadership attributes and cultural issues you identified in previous work on the project.
o How will the changing of the guard affect organizational or office politics?
o How might the leadership succession change the lines of authority in the formal organization?
o How might the leadership succession change networking and influence in the informal organization?
o How will the leadership succession impact teams and team performance?
· Evaluate how the organization will need to restructure its performance model(s) to reflect the leadership style and competencies of the new CEO. Be sure to consider some of the material studied previously in Week 5.
· Discuss how you will mitigate resistance to change, particularly among organizational groups that are fiercely loyal to the current CEO.
· Finally, identify and analyze various metrics, such as 360degree feedback, employee surveys, focus groups, and performance reports that you will use to evaluate the efficacy of your succession plan. Select the metrics you believe will be the most effective and describe their implementation and evaluation.
o What information will be necessary to measure the success of your plan?
o How will you gather this information?
o What will you do with this information to contribute to the continuous improvement of the new CEO and the organization?
· Submit your paper as an 8 -page paper with Scholarly References. Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more