TITLE: Prop Boxes
Prop Boxes were designed as tools for the teachers to develop the language and literacy of their children. Each prop box is based on a common theme used in early childhood classrooms and contains books, concrete objects related to the theme, and lesson plans (with theme related book reading suggestions, circle time ideas, and child centered center activities and explorations). The concrete objects were chosen to represent vocabulary in the theme that is frequently used and may be unknown to the children. In addition to being provided with the materials in the prop boxes, the teachers are also trained in how to use them as tools to further language and literacy development in their children.
A box of props will be collected based on a topic that would be applicable for preschool age children. A variety of props will be gathered which go along with that topic. All props should be realistic, safe, and age-appropriate. You must include props for the following areas of learning: Dramatic Play, Outdoor Play, and Blocks that incorporate the selected topic.
The student will:
– Name the study topic for the prop box The same topic will be used for each area.- 20 points
– Provide a list of items relevant to the topic. The items can include books, manipulatives, games, toys, real life articles, and items from nature. If you copy and paste pictures be sure to label each object.- 25 points
– Label the items for the appropriate area of learning (Dramatic Play, Outdoor Play, or Blocks) – 20 points
– Select the Domain, Sub domain, Developmental Goal(s) and Indicator(s) from NC Foundations: Early Learning Standards http://ncchildcare.nc.gov/pdf_forms/NC_foundations.pdf EX: Domain Approaches to Play and Learning. Sub domain Curiosity, Information-Seeking, and Eagerness Goal APL-1: Children show curiosity and express interest in the world around them. EX: Indicator: Discover things that interest and amaze them, and seek to share them with others. APL-1j- 25 points
– Spelling and Grammar – 10 points
NC Foundations: Early Learning Standards http://ncchildcare.nc.gov/pdf_forms/NC_foundations.pdf
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more