The complete instructions for the Final Paper can be below as well as in the “ Components of Course Evaluation” section of your Student Course Guide. This assignment will be due on or before Saturday of the last day of class.
Step #1: Select a Disorder
For your Final paper, select one of the following disorders to investigate:
1. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
2. Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSD)
3. Eating Disorders
4. Mood Disorders
5. Bipolar Disorder
6. Gender Identity Disorder
7. Para-phallic Disorders
8. Childhood disorder
Step #2: Write a Research Paper
After you have selected the disorder you wish to investigate, present a thorough overview of the chosen disorder. Assume your audience has no prior knowledge of this disorder; therefore, be sure your explanations are relevant to your audience. When writing this paper, it is vital that you communicate all the necessary information in a straightforward manner using non-clinical jargon. Support your analysis with at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources (not including the course text) that were published within the last five years. Your Final Paper must at least 8 pages in length, not including title page or references. Also, the paper must be in APA and have a a title page, page numbers, references in the body of your paper and a reference page.
Your paper should include the following:
1. Define the disorder and its main symptoms.
2. Describe who is most likely to have this disorder with regard to age, gender, social class and ethnicity.
3. Summarize the risk factors (biological, psychological, and/or social) for this disorder.
4. Describe the relationship between this disorder and other disorders.
5. Evaluate recommended treatments for the disorder and the likelihood of success or possible outcomes for each treatment.
6. List five references (include both print and web-based sources) that would provide more information for individuals with this disorder. Give the citation for the source as well as a two to three sentence description for each resource. This list of support resources will not count toward the required resources for your paper.
7. Apply what you have learned throughout the course and from this assignment to your career (present and future). What information have you found to be the most useful or relevant?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more