DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN EASSY FORM – LOOK AT VIDEO(YOUTUBE LINK) TO ANSWER QUESTIONS
Directions: The opioid epidemic has a grip on our society. It is important to understand the crisis from multiple perspectives. Most of the questions below can be answered by watching the video; others are for consideration after you watch the video.
View video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdcCqg1e_SQ
1. According to Michael’s parents, why are most people ignorant to the effects of opioids?
2. The majority of opioid-related deaths comes from which painkillers?
3. According to the video, what do physicians tend to underestimate with respect to opioid painkillers? What do they tend to overestimate?
4. How many pain pills was Michael prescribed over a 1-month period for his Crohn’s Disease?
5. According to the video, what were the two factors that triggered the dramatic increase in opioid prescriptions?
6. Which insurance company targeted top opioid prescribers? What are those top prescribers called?
7. In addition to medication, what did the video highlight as other potential components of a successful pain management program?
8. According to the video, fewer than 12% of people with opioid addiction receive treatment. Why?
9. What was your reaction to hearing some of the stories from the middle school students from Oceana, WV? Do you think the story of Oceana is similar to that of other towns, or is it an anomaly?
10. In the video, the blame for the opioid addiction epidemic is placed mostly on physicians and pharmaceutical companies. To what extent should the patients themselves be responsible? Why?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more