I’m trying to study for my Sociology course and I need some help to understand this question.
This assignment focuses on teaching quantitative literacy using information available in the United States census. You will create a minimum of two charts in Excel showing data and write a 2 page paper interpreting similarities and differences between two geographic locations.
How to complete this assignment:
Open the United States Bureau website. (Links to an external site.) (https://www.census.gov)
1. Click on the tab PEOPLE at the top of the page and then click on 2010 census home. (Note- you may find the 2010 census data in other tabs as well. It doesn’t matter how you find it, just that you find it).
2. Using US census data available on the US census website, select 2 Pennsylvania counties and find data for several (approximately 5-6) the following:
Look critically at the data. Look for similarities and differences between the counties.
3. Create charts in Excel to illustrate the data you have collected. Be sure to appropriately label each chart and make the charts meaningful by grouping related concepts (i.e. educational level, income, and employment or family size, number of children, and poverty level).
4. Next, based on the data you have captured and put into charts, (and after examining the data) develop 2 questions about these two counties.
5. Finally, write a 2 page paper (in APA style) in which you do the following:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more