Each student will submit a reflective journal based on facilitating a weekly process group. This assignment should be typed and thoroughly discuss your strengths and areas of improvements while facilitating the process group. This Journal should be a Word Document of at least 5 pages
Final Assignment Grade: 50/50
1. Objectives of the group. For example, group participates will learn anger management skills; learn assertiveness skills; develop body image awareness; etc.)
· Participants will learn about Bullying.
2. Describe the targeted participants (e.g. University undergraduates, children in Head Start, Parents going through a divorce) and why is it important that this group receive service
· Participants are all 5th grade students and are currently interested in the topic. Students are ages 10-11.
3. Describe the setting of the group (University Counseling Center; High School, juvenile detention center) and the resources you will need to implement the group (e.g. video, food, childcare)
· Students are in a classroom setting.
4. Provide a handout that outlines the above information and any other handouts that are needed to implement the group session.
· Instructor was provided with a handout regarding the group
Summary of Group Session:
· You all did a great job of introducing yourself
· Great explanation of confidentiality regarding group counseling
· Great at involving the group in the introduction and setting up group rules
· Great job at engaging the group in the group discussion and keeping them engaged in the various activities
· Your handout was excellent; very informative and great organization
· Great visuals for the group to have
· Great use of humor during the group session
· Great job at co-facilitating the group session
· Great choice for “Saving Sam” activity; all activities were great
· Great information and resources regarding your topic
· Great at allowing group members to ask questions during the group session and inviting other group members to comment as well
· Great job at being considerate of time spent in group
· Recommendation: When doing any kind of exercise and it involves disclosing or sharing, it might be a good idea to allow the clients to share without necessarily calling on them, especially when it comes to this topic. Some clients may not feel comfortable sharing or perhaps do not feel prepared enough to share.
· Recommendation: When interrupting your co-facilitator, it might be a good idea to ask if its ok to interfere or interrupt before doing so, otherwise it appears that you are cutting someone off without allowing them to finish their thought process.
· Recommendation:Just a word of caution when sharing about personal information, read the room before sharing or try to make the connection and whether language and content is appropriate.
· Recommendation:Before turning off the lights, it might be a good idea to ask the group if it is ok and if everyone is comfortable with the lights off. Some group members may get triggered with darkness. Or, it is always ok to leave at least one light on.
· Recommendation:The Heart Activity was amazing, its always a great way to make a point. However, it’s a good idea to have your co-facilitators make sure that the rest of the group members are ok and not going into crisis or are if they need support because they were triggered.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more