Police Subculture And Racial Profiling (Level I Subheading)
• Provide background information about police subculture
• Describe what is meant by discretion? Examples?
• Describe what is meant by the use of force? Examples?
• Provide background information about racial profiling-Provide examples of racial profiling from the research literature.
Ethics and Moral in Criminal Policing (Level 1 subheading)
• Describe the ethical dimensions of racial profiling –
• Describe the moral dimensions of racial profiling
• Provide a brief discussion/ definitions for normative ethics, consequentialism, deontology, and virtue ethics.
• Explain how EACH concept relates to racial profiling.
• Include examples associated with police subculture, discretion, and the use of force.
• Include relevant examples from the literature to support ethical dimensions of racial profiling associated with police culture, discretion, and the use of force.
Understanding Relevant Terminology (Level I Subheading)
• Provide definitions for stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination.
• HOW do people judge others ( Be specific and integrate the above terminology about stereotyping prejudice and discrimination);
• WHY do people judge others? ( be specific and integrate the above terminology about stereotyping prejudice and discrimination)
Conclusion (Level I Subheading)
Be sure that you summarize the key concepts of the paper.
In 2-4 paragraphs
You are a probation officer and have a client, John Smith, who is a registered sex offender. One of the obligations of a probationer is to keep in close contact with his probation officer. This particular probationer failed to do that for a period of 4 months. You later found that John was involved with a woman who has three children, ages 6, 9, and 14. You felt compelled to contact this woman and find out whether she knew why John was on probation. During the conversation, she was appreciative that you had concerns but explained that John told her that he was involved with a 16-year-old, but that the girl had lied to him about her age. She said his conviction was the fault of the girl’s parents, who convinced the daughter to press charges as a way to keep him away from her. She said it was not a big deal because the girl lied to John about her age. You want to tell her about John’s past of being involved with molesting two girls, ages 4 and 7.
Analyze this scenario, and discuss the following:
Apply ethical and moral concepts to your decision-making process in 2–4 paragraphs, and cite all sources in proper APA format. When commenting on your classmates’ posts, consider the way they propose to handle the situation, and compare this to how you would handle the situation. Were there similarities/differences in your decision-making processes?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more