Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the required textbook chapters and articles for this week. Select two tests about which to write your review. The first test must be selected from List A and the second test must be selected from List B. Your choice of tests include the following:
List A (Select one test from this list.)
· Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Fourth Edition (WAIS–IV)
· Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children- Fourth Edition (WISC-IV)This is the one that I want to do.
· Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence – Fourth Edition (WPPSI – IV)
List B (Select one test from this list.)
· Bayley Scales of Infant and Toddler Development, Third Edition (Bayley-III) This is the one I want to do.
· Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children, Second Edition (KABC-II)
· Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Third Edition (KTEA-3)
· Sequential Tests of Educational Progress (STEP)
· Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales, Fifth Edition (SB5)
· Wechsler Individual Achievement Test–Third Edition (WIAT- III)
· Woodcock-Johnson IV (WJ IV) Tests of Achievement
· Woodcock-Johnson IV (WJ IV) Tests of Cognitive Abilities
Create a PowerPoint presentation with 10-12 slides (not including the title and reference slides) entitled Review of [Insert the name of the tests reviewed]. Your presentation must provide at least one slide for each of the required topics and include appropriate citations of your referenced sources. Separate reference slides, which follow APA formatting guidelines for a References page, must be included at the end of the presentation. You must create your own template and organize your presentation in the sequence provided. Do not use a font smaller than 18 pt. You are encouraged to insert relevant figures and graphics. Make sure to appropriately cite any images, tables, figures, or information from the test publisher’s website used. The notes section of each slide must include the text for oral comments you would make while presenting the materials to a live audience.
References must be cited according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. For assistance with creating a visually engaging and readable presentation, you may review Garr Reynolds’s tips for creating presentations. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
The presentation must cover each of the following topics in the order presented below. Two tests may be discussed on the same slide using the side-by-side comparison format.
Required topics to be addressed for each test:
· Name of the test, author or authors, publisher and publication date
· Qualifications of the test user
· Common professional uses of the test
· Explain what the test is purported to measure along with any reliability and validity evidence that supports the author’s or publisher’s claims.
· Describe the appropriate applications of the test in terms of the population(s) on which the test is validated (including age ranges) and any information regarding populations for which the test’s use is not recommended.
· Subtest names and brief descriptions
· Administration and scoring procedures
· Cost and administration time
· Your critique of the instrument, including an evaluation of the test’s strengths and weaknesses as a measure of the theoretical constructs of intelligence and/or achievement
· Evaluate reviewers’ comments from at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article published in the last 10 years that provides an appraisal of basic measurement issues related to the tests you selected.
· Must consist of 10 to 12 slides (not including title and reference slides) that are formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
· Must include a separate title slide with the following:
o Title of presentation
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must use the assigned chapters in the course text and a minimum of 1 peer-reviewed journal article published within the last 10 years.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
· Must include separate reference slides formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more