1) What are the characteristics that make an occupation a profession? List and define at least 5.
What characteristics does the hospitality industry have that might qualify it as a profession? List at least 3 and give examples or definitions of these characteristics.
In your opinion should the hospitality industry be regarded as a profession? Why or why not? Explain your answer in 5-7 sentences.
As managers we are to hire people whose ethical standards are either compatible with the facilites’ standards or who will be able to accept and work within those same ethical standards of the facility.
Think about what you will look for in a job interview with a potential employee to determine that the employee can meet the ethical standards of the organization.
In your answer:
1. Explain in 3-5 sentences how you will determine (questions, scenarios, background history, etc) that this potential employee will meet your standards.
2. Think back to questions you have been asked in a job interview, or questions you would create from personal experience. Provide at least 4-5 questions that you will ask.
3) Do managers and employees have the same or different responsibilities for bringing unethical behavior to the attention of responsible management? Why?
Explain in 5-7 sentences.
4) First, explain in 5-7 sentences the importance of positive communication skills in the workplace.
Second, identify the different ethical priniciples (Chapter 1) impacted with negative communication skills. Explain why these ethical principles are impacted.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more