fill in the attachment
Here is a example
SKILL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
Target Skill #1: Technology
● I can use all apps in Microsoft Office.
● I can easily download and install software when needed on my computer and phone.
● I not only like, but am confident in, using new applications. I like experimenting and trying new technology.
Areas of Improvement:
● I’d like to increase my confidence in website design and maintenance, and even basic coding.
● Sometimes I get easily frustrated when technology doesn’t work the way I expect it to.
● Increase confidence in website design and maintenance, and even basic coding.
● Reduce frustration at technology in order to better troubleshoot issues.
● By the time I graduate from Strayer, I want to be able to create and maintain my own website as another way of promoting myself (in addition to my résumé or LinkedIn).
● I also want to be able to do side work in website design to make extra money when needed.
Practices for Growth:
● I can try a free website builder like Squarespace to help me practice designing websites.
● I already have a lot of obligations with being in school and working a part-time job, so I think taking 30 minutes a week to learn the basics through LinkedIn Learning and other free tools is a good way to work on this.
● I also think that teaching a skill will help me learn it even better, so I’m going to offer to help my friends learn different tools. They already ask me for help sometimes, so I might even start an informal group each month.
● September 2020: Sign up for the Odin Project and LinkedIn Learning.
● Fall-Winter: Work on free tutorials through those sites on the weekend (4 hrs).
● January 2020: Sign up for Squarespace.
● Throughout 2020: Start an informal tech group to work on website building and get help from others (meet once a month).
● May 2020: Have a basic website set up on Squarespace.
Potential Obstacles and Challenges:
● Prioritizing and setting aside time to develop skills.
● Finding committed and interested classmates who would motivate me to keep at it.
● Balancing my desire to work on website design and coding with my class load and part-time job.
● Arthur, a friend who is skilled in website design and can provide support.
● Mr. Murray, previous IT professor who helped a lot with tech projects and hosts mini-maker faires at his lab each month.
● Rita, a career counselor who helped advise me on coursework to support my career goals.
Supporting University Resources:
● Career Services offers access to LinkedIn Learning. There I can put in the skills I want to gain (web design and coding), and it automatically populates a list of free and short courses to help me develop my skills.
Benefits From Change and Connections to Personal, Academic, and Career Goals:
I mentioned in Assignment 2 that as a personal goal I’d like to increase my Spanish skills. Being more knowledgeable about where to find free classes via technology—like LinkedIn Learning—will give me more resources to help with this goal. Professionally, I wanted to find a job that is flexible with studying. If I could get a side job helping with website maintenance, that’d be a great way to make money and work when I want to. It can also help me reach my academic goal of studying for two hours a day and leaving the rest for personal time. I won’t need to get in the car and commute to my work but, instead, can choose when and how long I work on side website projects.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more