Benchmark – Group Analysis Paper
This paper will address the interactions and effectiveness of your CLC groups. It is not a CLC paper but individual. This assignment will allow you to synthesize the concepts learned during this course.
Write a 1,000-1,250-word essay that presents your analysis of your CLC group’s effectiveness. Include the following in your paper:
1. Group Effectiveness – Discuss the skills that you use to work effectively in your CLC team. What skills are not used that might help your team be more effective?
2. Group Development – Using either Tuckman’s Stages or Fisher’s Phases, describe the development of your group. How useful were Tuckman’s Stages or Fisher’s Phases in accurately explaining your group’s development?
3. Norms – Identify the interaction, achievement, status, and procedural norms for your group. Identify whether or not these norms are explicit or implicit. Be sure to give examples.
4. Leadership – Who is (are) the leader(s) of your group? Did your group appoint a leader, or did the leader(s) emerge? Describe and analyze the leadership of your group.
5. Roles – Identify each group member by name and the role(s) they played in the group. Discuss the distribution of tasks, maintenance, and self-centered roles using the terminology of the text.
6. Participation – Identify each group member by name and describe each group member’s level of participation in the group process.
You are required to use five cited and references sources.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies and professional standards:
Bachelor of Science in Public Health
1.3 Explain the appropriate skills needed to work effectively in teams.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more