Program Improvement Opportunities
Identify where the program planning and evaluation process can provide opportunities for program improvement.
Explain the how program evaluation can improve a program. Consider both the manager and funder perspectives as you look for program improvement opportunities.
Post your response in 200 to 300 words.
Brainstorm ideas for alternative funding for the program you selected from Appendix B. Search the Internet or contact local human services organizations for ideas on obtaining nontraditional funding. Alternative/Non traditional funding is described in the Reserve Readings for this week. Traditional funding sources, such as grants and fundraising events do not need to be covered in this paper.
Post a 200- to 300-word response that describes your plan to obtain nontraditional funding for your program. Third person should be used, so that tone is formal.
Program Scenario Three
PEACE Domestic Violence Agency
PEACE’s mission is to reduce victim trauma, empower survivors, and promote recovery through direct services. PEACE is committed to reducing the incidence of sexual assault and domestic violence through education and strives to challenge societal norms and beliefs that condone and perpetuate violence in the community.
Brief Community Description
The city of Portland is similar to many other communities throughout the country. As a large metropolitan city, the region has experienced increasing reports of domestic and youth violence, spousal and child abuse, assault, and incidents of road rage over the last 5 years.
The National Foundation’s funding program, Supporting Families, strives to fulfill the following objectives:
· Promote the well-being of young men, women, and children whose lives have been affected by domestic violence, and to reduce the prevalence of domestic violence through increased service provision, education, and awareness.
· Improve the quality of life of families with a member or members in prison, through the provision of services responsive to their needs.
· Provide young people who are or have been involved with the criminal justice system with a rehabilitation program designed to obtain the skills, confidence, and personal support networks to enable them to lead fulfilled and successful lives.
The foundation has two grant programs under which it provides funding to nonprofits:
· The Small Grants Program offers one-time grants of up to $5,000 to registered charities with an annual budget under $500,000.
· The Investor Program is an innovative funding program designed to support six organizations under each of the objectives of the Supporting Families program, with up to $150,000 a year for up to 3 years.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more