I need an explanation for this Social Science question to help me study.
Part II: Essay Requirements
1. Turn in essay (3 typewritten double-spaced PAGES in length using 1″ margins and
12-point Times New Roman font). Three pages means 3 full pages; it can be 4 pages if
you run a little over.
2. Within your essay you must cite the following sources:
a. Schaeffer (course text) at least once.
b. McIntosh article at least once.
c. Lipsitz article at least twice.
d. Hedges chapter at least twice.
e. You must find one outside source on your own.
Hence, I should see five sources on your reference page, with the proper corresponding
in-text citations. If you need assistance finding additional scholarly sources please
contact me. A couple search ideas: Tim Wise; Ira Katznelson “When Affirmative
Action was White”; Dr. Michelle Alexander: The New Jim Crow.
3. Please provide a cover page with your essay. No abstract is required.
4. All of your sources must be cited in the body of the essay (in-text citations).
5. There must be a reference/works cited page attached at the end of the essay (does not
count towards length).
6. Remember: Scholarly sources are academic journal articles and books. I will not accept
Wikipedia, online dictionaries, or encyclopedias, or cites that end with .com or .net.
Cites I will accept must end in .edu, .gov, or .org. Also, most news articles are not
7. Please use ASA format for your paper. Examples of this format can be found under the
“ASA Format Guide” in Canvas.
8. This is a formal essay. You need to have an introduction (this includes a clear thesis
statement), body, and a conclusion. Please avoid using the word “I”, and the use of
9. NOTE: you are required to use sociological terms and theory (or subtheories) in
your essay! This means your essay should be framed from either Conflict Theory,
Functionalism, or Symbolic Interactionism!!
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more