I’m trying to study for my Sociology course and I need some help to understand this question.
Listen to the CBC podcast “The Dose: How does systemic racism predispose people to COVID-19?” at
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/whitecoat/how-does-system… and type or write your answers to the following questions.
1. a) What are social determinants of health? Give some examples.
b) Why are they important?
2. In Canada, is there an income gap for racialized people? Explain.
3. How does Dr. Onye Nnorom define “systemic racism”?
4. Are we all “in the same boat” in terms of COVID? Why or why not?
5. List the groups that are disproportionately affected by COVID (hint: not only racialized people!)
6. (8:40) Is race a risk factor for COVID-19? In what sense?
7. Is race an indicator of genetics?
8. What is race really a factor for? (one word) _______________________________________________
9. What does Dr. Nnorom say matters more than your genetic code? _____________________________
10. What is the problem with race-based data? Is it always used scientifically and objectively?
11. According to Dr. Onye Nnorom, should we collect race-based data? If so, what kind?
12. In the recap at the end of the podcast, what factors cause racialized people to be more likely to be
affected by COVID-19?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more