Each of the correction from my professor are below each and every one needs to be fixed. An example of the project has been provided and the langauge of the project needs to be adjusted to college level.
1. variables..gender, race, age, etc.in that order..variables are in order by importance..that’s the order as for the others..doesn’t matter..
2. then your questions go in the same order and same for your hypotheses and the same for your data tables…
3. questions relate your independent variable back to your goal statement..what gender becomes delinquent more often..use the same question for all your variables..these are not questionnaire questions..they are questions that relate your variable back to the goal only
4. part I should not have any hypotheses on the same page
5. each section gets its own page
6. sampling procedure needs babbie statement
7. cover letter a street address and the name of the person you would send it to
8. use all block format for your letter…leave four spaces so you can sign your name
9. questions on the questionnaire must relate to your variables and hypotheses
10. what is the journal name of the article you used..follow my example for the first paragraph..requirements are two academic journal briefs and each brief must be 2-3 pages in length including citations and tell me how it relates to your project
11. articles must be on separate pages.
12. each data table must be on a separate page ..follow my example
13. the Babbie statement goes on the bottom of the sampling procedure not at the end of the data table
14. keep your problems encountered on a separate page
revise and resubmit for another review
15. questions..spell the word offense correctly. No sense in losing one point for each misspelled word
16. part II..it’s hypotheses..more than one
17 spell delinquency correctly too
18 don’t split a hypothesis and theory..move it all together to the next page.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more